Decorated in a rustic theme, The Olde Creamery Cafe caters for individuals and groups (group bookings essential).
Enjoy your meal in our cosy cafe or "al fresco" in one of our two gorgeous courtyards
- Brunch is served between 10am and 12pm
- Morning & Afternoon tea
- Our hearty country menu is available all day from 10am-4pm.
- Birthday cakes can be arranged through us from $65.00
- A cake charge of $3.00 per head applies if cakes are brought in.
- Victorian High Teas available daily with prior booking essential
- Special menus available for groups by prior arrangement
- We are fully licensed serving local wines and boutique beers
This is taking luxury to a finer level! Imagine lace tableclothes, fine china tea sets, dainty food morsels and your personal pot of leaf tea (or coffee for non tea lovers)
What a unique way to celebrate a special day with family and friends.
The Olde Creamery is the only venue in the Waikato that hosts original Victorian High Teas.
You can sit and relax in the lovely English or French Courtyard with century old English trees whilst partaking in your High Tea or dine inside the cafe.
- The cos75.00 per head
- Champagne High Tea a decadent optional extra at $10.00 extra per person-can be ordered on the day
- High Teas are available between 11am with the last seating at 2pm
- Prior bookings are essential, at least one day ahead
- We host groups of two or more
- Espresso coffee or hot chocolate is available for non-tea drinkers
- Cancellations only taken up to 4pm the previous day.
- Payment is required for the final number confirmed .
- High Teas are a wonderful Fundraising venture, please ask Chris for details
Little Girl High Tea Parties
A menu designed with children in mind, these are a lovely way to celebrate a special day.
* Fairy Bread
* Petite Savouries
* Designer Cookie
* Pink Lemonade or Orange Juice
*Take home bookmark momento
Favour bags can be organised if requested
- The cost is $20.00 per head for children under 10
- There is a private upstairs room that can be hired for $30.00
- Can be hosted under the beautiful trees outside -if fine.
We offer a complete package where you can enjoy your wedding service, utilse the lovingly cared for grounds for photos and enjoy your wedding meal in the rustic cafe.
Visit our Wedding section for more information
Enjoy shopping in our French-styled Gift Shop, a wide variety of beautiful gifts for children, the men in your life and yourself!
We stock a range of gifts for little people, from Peter Rabbit art sets to the very popular Unicorn inspired gifts.
For the men, we have several fishing ornaments,BBQ tools and funky wine holders, to mention a few of the items.items.
The ladies are spoilt for choice. From beautiful scarves to fine china teapots to handbags and exquisite NZ made candles and loads more!!
You can explore our range of delightful gifts while waiting for your lunch to be served to your table.
Two rooms are available for hire:
- Upstairs meeting room seats 15 people board-room style, 30 theatre-style
- Cafe room seats 30 people board-room style, 60+ theatre-style
Located in the historic Creamery homestead Rose Cottage is a small but elegant Bed and Breakfast.
The glorious old trees surrounding the property provide a peaceful and tranquil ambience.
A beautiful French-styled queen room with en suite provides the accommodation.
Guests have use of the formal lounge and dining room, both with open fires, to relax in and enjoy Sky television.
Tea/coffee facilities are in the dining room.
Home made biscuits are provided.
Evening meals can easily be arranged if required.
Rose Cottage is 5 minutes from Hamilton Airport and Mystery Creek.
We are 12 minutes to Hamilton, Cambridge and Te Awamutu. Lake Karapiro is 15 minutes away.
- Cost is $120.00 per night with a sumptuous breakfast in
The Olde Creamery Cafe an optional extra
- A late check out is encouraged!
Visit our Photo Gallery for photos of our quaint Rose Cottage.